The Waterfall Box is a simple, portable, tamper free, weatherproof plug & play device that filters every molecule bigger than 11 nanometres (1 nanometre is 0.001 micron) out of unsafe or contaminated water.
That means: all viruses and bacteria including cholera, dysentery, polio and e-coli, medicine and hormones. Unlike most other filtration systems the Waterfall Box leaves the minerals intact.
The result? Even better quality water than lots of bottled waters.
On top, the Waterfall Box is
- maintenance and service free for up to 5 to 8 years.
- Energy efficient and only uses 12 volts – be it mains, solar, generator or battery power.
- affordable and not more expensive than a decent water softener.
That makes it a great solution for:
- households in the developed world;
- villages and field hospitals in the developing world;
- natural disaster areas and even war zones.
One box. Different sizes.
To meet different needs, the Waterfall Box comes in different sizes.
All models measure 50x80x180 cm, and have a dual membrane module.
- for 1-2 p households
- filters 1,5 cubic m/h
- weighs 30 kg
- for 4-6 p households
- filters 3 cubic m/h
- weighs 40 kg
- for larger applications such as a large household with a swimming pool or the needs of a village 30-40 people in a developing country
- 6 cubic m/h
- 55 kg
We have recently introduced an XS single membrane module model, that runs on a 9 volt battery and still cleans 1.5 cubic m per hour.